Membership of ADSA is open, on payment of the annual subscription as determined by the Association in general meeting, to staff members and post-graduate students of Australasian tertiary institutions engaged in teaching and/or research in drama studies and to Directors of associated theatres and to members of the theatrical profession.
Membership to ADSA entitles you to:
- Information about the annual ADSA Conference, and the opportunity to present at the Conference;
- Information about the annual ADSA Prizes, and the opportunity to nominate for the Prizes;
- ADSA newslist and newsletters with information about job, publication, conference and other opportunities;
- Online access to Australasian Drama Studies, the major journal of drama and theatre studies in Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia
Membership fees are
- Individual: AUD $90.00
- Student, Artist, or Independent Scholar: AUD $60.00
Payment may be made by direct deposit, or credit card.
PLEASE NOTE: Current financial members who wish to renew, you will be invoiced at the end of the calendar year. If you're currently not financial, and want to renew your membership, please email our Treasurer, Sarah Thomasson:
and she will generate a renewal notice for you. If you wish to change your subscription level (eg: from "Student" to "Individual") please email Sarah Thomasson:
and she will organise this for you.
Brand new members - Welcome! Just follow the prompts from the "Join Now" link below.